Cinnamon is one of the most popular and favorite spice in the world. it’s commonly used in flavoring desserts, snacks, pastries an other food. It’s unique taste and scent isn’t the only reason why you should love it. Cinnamon is a great way to maintain and control blood sugar level, energy and mood. It’s also known to contain anti-bacterial compounds which helps prevent bacterial disease. This Cinnamon Nutribullet recipe is smooth and sweet without being too crazy high in calories, although it can be made higher for people seeking more calories by adding more maple syrup or some protein powder. Adding a garnish of nuts also can add protein.
- 2 medium banana, sliced
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- Almond milk to fill line (unsweetened)
- Nuts as garnish (optional)
- Shredded Coconut as garnish (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the NutriBullet and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with nuts and coconut if desired