This Low Sugar Chocolate Mocha Smoothie is perfect for those who are limiting the amount of sugar in their diet.
This smoothie has less than 5 grams of sugar and instead uses stevia, a natural sweetener that comes from a plant native to South America.
Raspberries are also added for a sweet flavor; however, raspberries are one of the fruits that are lowest in sugar. Instead of using chocolate that is high in added sugar, this smoothie uses cacao nibs to add a rich, chocolate flavor.
If you are sensitive to caffeine, use decaf coffee. You can also leave the coffee out for a low sugar chocolate smoothie
Drink the Low Sugar Chocolate Mocha Smoothie to cure a sweet craving without adding a high amount of sugar in your diet.
- 8 fl oz unsweetened Almond Milk
- ⅓ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- 1 packet of Stevia
- Unsweetened coconut
- Combine all of the ingredients into the Nutribullet cup.
- Pour in the unsweetened almond milk to the max fill line.
- Blend together until smooth and consistent.
- Garnish with coconut