The Hidden Broccoli Berry Smoothie is the perfect smoothie for those who want to get a serving of broccoli but do not like the taste. This smoothie uses an entire cup of broccoli that cannot be tasted over the vanilla and berry flavors. Broccoli is an important vegetable that contains a high amount of vitamins, minerals, and fibers. Some research suggests that broccoli can help fight certain cancers, improve bone health, and improve digestion and natural detoxification. Drink the Hidden Broccoli Berry Smoothie to get a serving of this superfood vegetable without even realizing it is in there.
- 8 fl oz vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/3 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/3 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup blackberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Combine all of the ingredients into the Nutribullet cup.
- Pour in the vanilla almond milk to the max fill line.
- Blend together until smooth and consistent.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 261Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 213mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 10gSugar: 35gProtein: 6.5g
GET OUR RECIPES BY EMAIL