Last year was quite busy on the blog. Traffic went up quite a bit after the holidays, I suspect because of people getting a Nutribullet or similar blender for Christmas or as a holiday gift. Then it was on to New Year resolutions, which always makes people particularly interested in healthy smoothie recipes. As a result, many of the most popular smoothie recipes on the site were associated with diet and weight loss. Here are the ten most popular recipes from the past year in count down fashion.
Top 10 Smoothies of 2015
10) Greek Goddess Smoothie: Banana and oat goodness!
9) Refreshing Watermelon Smoothie: Refreshing indeed and low calorie to boot.
8) Banana Carrot Orange Smoothie Recipe: Adds in spinach for a good measure, but the fruit covers the bitter taste.
7) Strawberry Peach Mango Green Smoothie: Actually only has a hint of spinach for the green. Add more if you like!
6) Berry Nutribullet Blast With Pomegranate and Chard: An interesting and tasty mix of fruits and veggies.
5) Banana Berry Smoothie: A good all around basic smoothie recipe.
4) Melon Berry Milkshake: Great for adding fiber to your diet.
3) Tropical Protein Shake: Perfect for anyone who loves tropical fruit.
2) Sunshine Smoothie: My personal favorite, this smoothie has a nice mix of carrot and orange.
1) Fat Burning Green Tea and Vegetable Smoothie: This was the most popular last year too! Rev up your metabolism with a green tea based veggie blast!
Bonus: Our most popular articles and other recipes.
The following are roundups of smoothie recipes or are recipes for other items, but also were quite popular on the site this year:
10 Awesome Smoothies for Weight Loss: 10 great Nutribullet recipes for weight loss.
10 Smoothies for Diabetics: 10 smoothies for diabetics.
Top Diet Nutribullet Recipes : Kickstart your diet with smoothies.
How to Make Smoothies for the 21 Day Fix Diet: Some ideas for you 21 day fix folks.
How to Make Nutribullet Ice Cream: Fun stuff and it tastes good too!
Nutribullet Broccoli Soup Recipe: Per multiple requests, I aim to add more soup recipes next year, along with recipes for more things other than smoothies (but of course smoothies will predominate).