Acorn squash is great for building up your immune system. This Nutribullet acorn squash soup is perfect comfort food for fall and winter.
If you have a Nutribullet RX, you can use the soup mode for this. For other blenders, simply blend long enough for the friction from the blades to heat the soup. This normally takes around five to seven minutes. You also can blend this and heat it on the stove if you prefer.
Roast the squash first. Simply cut the squash open, remove the seeds and pop it in the oven at 325 for 50 minutes to an hour.
Acorn squash is rich in vitamin C and vitamin A, which are both great for anti-again and skin health. It can also help regulate blood glucose levels.
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- ½ cup unsweetened Condensed Milk
- ½. Acorn Squash (Cooked, Peeled and Seeded)
- 1 tsp. Maple Syrup
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Roast the squash for 50 minutes to an hour at 325.
- Transfer all the ingredients to the blender
- Blend well at high speed until you observe steam escaping from the top of the blender or use the Nutribullet soup mode
- Serve and enjoy!