This smoothie is a great one to use if you need to have a full meal on the go, or to use as a post-workout protein shake. It has just enough carbs and healthy fats for a balanced meal or to support muscle recovery. If you are dieting, try it as a meal replacement. The protein will help keep you feeling full.
If you want to up the protein even more, toss in some almonds.
- 1 medium banana, peeled
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 T flax seed
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- About 1 cup cold water (to fill line)
- Place everything into the NutriBullet and blend until smooth. Makes 2 servings.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 194Total Fat: 4.7gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 105mgFiber: 6gSugar: 9.2gProtein: 20.2g
GET OUR RECIPES BY EMAIL