The Omega-3 Smoothie contains a variety of ingredients that contain omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fats that our bodies need to survive but cannot make on its own. Omega-3 fatty acids are high in fish and other seafood; however, not everyone enjoys eating seafood. This smoothie contains a variety of ingredients that are enriched with omega-3 like soy milk, oats, and peanut butter, or found naturally such as in spinach, walnuts, and flaxseed. Drink the Omega-3 Smoothie anytime during the day to get the omega-3 fatty acids that your body needs.
- 8 fl oz soy milk
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 medium banana
- ⅓ cup cooked oats (cooled)
- 1 tbsp Omega-3 Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- Combine all of the ingredients into the Nutribullet cup.
- Pour in the soy milk to the max fill line.
- Blend together until smooth and consistent.