This lemon, blueberry, and coconut Nutribullet recipe includes Chia seeds which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 is good for you because it helps improve your cholesterol levels and even your heart’s health. It is also an excellent source of a complete protein and antioxidants. This smoothie is rich in minerals like manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium and so much more! Coconut water also adds to this and it makes a great liquid for smoothies. If you like frothy smoothie, use frozen blueberries. If you want extra smoothness, toss in some banana.
- 2 tbsps coconut milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup blueberries
- Coconut water to fill line
- Shredded coconut as garnish
- Add all ingredients to your large nutribullet cup, saving coconut water for last.
- Once you have filled the cup with coconut water to the fill line, puree ingredients to desired consistency.
- Garnish with shredded coconut if desired