Sometimes you just want to be simple. This smoothie is an easy favorite! The Banana Yogurt Smoothie is a delicious fruit smoothie that is low in calories and fat.
Bananas are healthy fruits that are high in potassium, an important mineral for a variety of functions in the body including helping prevent muscle cramps.
Both Greek yogurt and vanilla frozen yogurt are added to this smoothie as a low-fat option that adds a creamy texture. Greek yogurt is high in protein as well as calcium. Frozen yogurt is a healthier alternative to ice cream that is low in fat.
Drink the Banana Yogurt Smoothie anytime during the day for a delicious snack without the high calories or fat.
- 8 fl oz fat free milk
- 1 medium banana
- ⅓ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop (1/2 cup) vanilla frozen yogurt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Combine all of the ingredients into the Nutribullet cup.
- Pour in the fat-free milk the max fill line.
- Blend together until smooth and consistent.