The UTI Soothing Smoothie is full of ingredients to help with a urinary tract infection, or UTI. Cranberry juice and blueberries contain flavonols that are useful in preventing bacteria growth in the urinary tract. Both cinnamon and apple cider vinegar have been shown to have antibacterial properties. Probiotics are also beneficial in preventing UTIs due to prevent bad bacteria growth. Drink the UTI Soothing Smoothie to help prevent a UTI or when you have symptoms that need relief. Of course, also always consult with your physician about medical conditions.
- 8 fl oz 100% no sugar added cranberry juice
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ medium orange
- ½ cup probiotic yogurt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Combine all of the ingredients into the Nutribullet cup.
- Pour in the cranberry juice to the max fill line.
- Blend together until smooth and consistent.