This upset stomach soothing smoothie contains ingredients that are meant to help sooth an upset stomach. Both peppermint tea and ginger have been shown to help with nausea. Banana and oats contain fiber and complex carbohydrates that are better for those experiencing constipation or diarrhea. Instead of sugar that can upset a stomach, stevia is used as a natural sweetener. Drink the stomach soothing smoothie to help when you have an upset stomach or to prevent from getting an upset stomach when you are ill with something such as the flu or a cold.
- 8 fl oz iced peppermint tea
- 1 medium banana
- ⅓ cup cooked oats (plain)
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Combine all of the ingredients into the Nutribullet cup.
- Pour in the iced peppermint tea the max fill line.
- Blend together until smooth and consistent.