The Blackberry Cobbler Smoothie is a healthy alternative to the blackberry cobbler dessert that is usually high in calories and saturated fat. Blackberries are a fruit that are high in fiber and a variety of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This smoothie also adds walnuts that contain vitamin E and unsaturated fats that are heart healthy. Honey is added as a natural sweetener that replaces sugar. Drink the Blackberry Cobbler Smoothie for a delicious dessert that is low in calories and saturated fat.
- 8 fl oz fat-free milk
- ⅔ cup blackberries
- ⅓ cup cooked oats (cooled)
- ⅓ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
- Combine all of the ingredients into the Nutribullet cup.
- Pour in the fat-free milk to the max fill line.
- Blend together until smooth and consistent.